Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Watercolor Polaroid by Wendy Coffman

My upline,Wendy Coffman, created the following card from this months stamp of the month (April 2016 - Life in Pictures).  I couldn't resist sharing it with you!!!  We will be recreating this card at my workshop in Deer Park, WA  on April 26th at the St. Mary Presentation Catholic church.  Please RSVP to me 509.993.7237... all are welcome.

From Wendy:
Watercolor Polaroid SOTM Card
Happy Monday, Stampin' Friends! I had a little fun with my watercolors today for the new sketch over atAtlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
I masked off the edges on the top of my card with washi tape and stamped on one of the camera images using second generation Lagoon Ink. Then I went back in with full Lagoon ink to add the CLICK! sentiment. When I peeled off the washi it had preserved that nice crisp white edge around my card.
I stamped the Polaroid onto some watercolor paper and filled in the photo with my watercolor paints. I free handed the heart image in the center, choosing to blend some green and yellow watercolors to get the right green to go along with this week's Color Throwdown challenge. When it dried then I stamped the sentiment over the top with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment